Love Live shoot in Greenwich Park

 

Its become almost a tradition to do a cosplay shoot in Greenwich Park with the cherry blossoms! They bloom for quite a short time period so it has become quite the challenge to find the perfect point to go up there and to co-ordinate this with photographers and other members of the cosplay group. 

I have had this wig for a while and have always found it too thick, and therefore difficult to maintain and uncomfortable to wear, so I took the time to teach myself how to thin out a wig before the shoot and I was happy with the result!  

This was also my first time applying full costume makeup since 2019 which I was quite nervous about, and having to travel up to London in it and maintain it always proves a challenge! Despite this, I was happy with how it turned out, though I still need to master the art of eyebrows and contour. 

Find some pictures below taken by @newtfae on instagram! 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prop making - A giant candy floss

Blouseys 7th Birthday