#1.

 
I have ideas. Like most people. 

Sometimes those ideas are what outfit I should wear tomorrow, the sudden urge to learn to play the lyre, or, more often than not, it's something what would come under the branch of 'creative.' 

As you can tell, this blog was one of those ideas. 

The ideas come and go, like clouds or a weird smell that breezes past. But sometimes, they stick. For example, I'm still attempting to roller-skate nearly a year on.

This was one of the very few ideas that I go through which has actually stuck. With this platform, I hope this will cause more of my ideas to 'stick', almost acting as a mousetrap for my hard-to-capture thoughts. 

Hi! 

I'm Chloe, currently in my last year of university studying Stage Management for Technical Theatre. 
I enjoy playing video games, museums and watching video essays of people analysing sitcoms in alot of depth. 

Stick along for the ride to see some examples of my work, from photography to props to creative writing, or just to see what I've been up to. 

CJ x 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prop making - A giant candy floss

Love Live shoot in Greenwich Park

Blouseys 7th Birthday